- 28th February
- 28th February
- 24th February
- 22nd February
- 22nd February
- 21st February
- 21st February
- 20th February
- 16th February
C U R R E N T L Y …
- reading and browsing emails from my outlook.
- writing a request for quotation to four different suppliers
- listening to the weird noise upstairs I don’t even know where exactly upstairs
- watching this day go by slowly..and hopefully as smooth as the previous days
- thinking about my mom and her upcoming procedure. Thinking about it makes me really sad and worried and scared all at the same time. It’s really frustrating because I’m not there to hold her hand and say “I’ll be here, I’ll stay by your side, and I will wait for you to go out of that operating room”. it makes me sick to death. as if what happened to my dad last November wasn’t traumatic enough for me yet.
- smelling the perfumes all around the office. yes. because I am actually surrounded by it.
- wishing for my mom’s procedure to be successful and that she’d be able to get through this safe and sound
- hoping that everything will turn out just fine
- wearing a light blue polo shirt and a white skinny jeans for office. embracing the “clean and simple” look
- loving the fact that i was blessed enough to have such a wonderful girlfriend who always give me the strength when I’m weak, and who’ll always be there for me.
- wanting to go to Global Village in Dubai before it ends this year
- needing to have a Skype date again with my mom.
- feeling a bit scared and sad because of my mom’s condition and I can’t be there physically to comfort her at least
Workweek starts today and i pray that this day would be a friendly one for me. I could really use a couple of good vibes because i’m feeling down lately..so down that i can’t even hide it anymore from the people around me. If I may request to all kids out there to just give your parents a warm hug for like 10 seconds and tell them how much you love them, it would mean a lot to them. ♥
- 6th February
December 22, 2013 marked our very first date as a couple. My girlfriend travelled for God only knows how many hours just to be in Batangas on time and she did arrived there..a bit earlier. I woke up 6am and prepared for “the date”, put my shiznit together and travelled for almost 3 hours to pick her at the port. It’s really crazy you know cos like we really don’t have a plan for that day, what to do or where to go, where to ride and all that stuff. We’re like what the hell! I have you you have me let’s rock this date!
* We had our breakfast at Starbucks. Ordered 2 peppermint frappes and a decent chocolate waffle.
* We roam around stores and checked out for clothes for her two brothers and I ended up trying out the shirts if it fits or not and hurrah! We were able to buy two shirts.
* We’re not really a fan of amusement section of a mall but since we’re crazy we tried the quantum on the upper deck of the mall. We played a couple of games and my favorite game was the shooting game.
* Hello concerto!!yeah right! We had a mini concert there so crazy! I didn’t know it’s her first time to sing in a public place and her voice was so amazing I can’t help but to fall in love with her over and over and over and over again.
* Next destination: Laguna in my best friend’s house who also happened to be her cousin.
* The longest drive. thanks so much for GPS and Google Map we survived this trip! like we don’t have any idea, none at all as to where and what sign board of whatever are we going to ride! And I learned that if there’s one vehicle that she’s not used riding, it would be the jeepneys.
* I tried to asked mom if I could spend a night in Laguna but she said no and no means no. Sad to say I have to go home that night.
* We had our dinner, we just bought one whole roasted chicken and voila!dinner’s ready!
* She and my best friend accompanied me to the terminal and unfortunately there’s no more bus going to Manila, so I have to take the van.
* Everything happened just so fast before I was able to think, I ran back to her and kissed her before I leave. Look all the fucks I care people! and yeah, they’re looking at us.
* Sadness couldn’t fit in my heart at that moment. For I know I’ll have to say goodbye to her for a while. I’m gonna miss her kisses, her hugs, her laughs, I’m gonna miss all of her. But then I realized it shouldn’t be a goodbye..just “until then”.
That’s pretty much the highlight of our crazy but super memorable first date. And I’m looking forward for more dates with her.
(Source: brokenreylroad.tumblr.com )
- 2nd February
- 29th January
- 21st January
- 21st January
- 17th January
I’m not sure how long this post will gonna take but I just have to take out all the random things that’s going on in my head right now.
1. Mixed emotions. I just can’t explain the excitement and sadness that I’m felling at once. my usual random self have me landed here in the Middle East. I’d like to try my luck abroad so yeah, I’m now living here in Sharjah, with my aunt.
2. Been here for only few days and I can’t believe how much I’m missing everyone back home.
3. I miss mom, dad, my little brother, my girlfriend, my croo loves, my friends, relatives, everyone…
4. Independence. I think that’s how I’m going to live my life here - independently. I’ll have to be responsible and accountable for everything that I will do from now on.
5. Patience is a virtue. Not everything will go my way anytime I want them to. There may be times that life will suck the hell out of me and squeeze me like a lemon but I know I have to be patient. I have to always remember that no matter how bad the situation is, I’ll just have to shake it of and wait a little. It’s called life.
6. LDR. Heck yeah! What could be much tougher than being in a long distance relationship right? Our love story was almost three years in the making and we just started, but here we are, being tested already. But I know that with trust, we can go through this test together. We just have to trust on each other, trust the strength of our love and see where it will lead us. I believe in her as much as she believes in me. And I love her so much.
7. Fear. As much as I wanted to be scared because of the fact that bad things might happen while I’m far away and I know I can’t do a thing about it; I can’t and I won’t. I know I have to be strong for my family and for her as well. I just have to believe that He will protect and take good care of my loved ones back home.
8. I know I’ve made the right decision and that a huge door of opportunities opened for me. All I have to do is to maximize all the resources I have and never forget to enjoy life!